An Irish missionary, Gerry McNamara serves as both Hungary team leader and regional director of Central and Eastern Europe for FMWM. He also leads supervision of the ministerial education and guidance process across Europe. Kathy is involved in full-time ministry in both Győr and Pécs, where she reaches out to orphans and the needy for Christ. They both serve through teaching, leadership and hospitality.
- good health for the entire family
- many people to come to know Christ as Savior
- safe travel as Gerry oversees ministry in Hungary, Romania, Russia and Ukraine and explores ministry opportunities in other areas
- the continued growth of the Set Free Movement in Hungary
- the continued growth of the Hungarian FMC in Budapest, Győr, Veszprém and several new locations across Hungary
Ukraine Crisis Response, One Year Later
On February 24, 2022, Russia invaded the eastern provinces of Ukraine and began a war no one believed could happen in Europe in the 21st century. From the earliest days of the war, Free Methodists around the globe united in prayer for the protection of Ukraine’s...
God’s Plan and Provision
God’s plans and provisions are often like connecting the dots. It begins with me, an international missionary from Ireland serving the Free Methodist Church in Hungary. It was March 2022; a young American woman contacted me. She explained that she had loved ones in...