Paul is president and board chair of Impact Latin America (ILA), which plants God’s peace by mobilizing resources to equip Latin American leaders to multiply disciples, leaders and churches. ILA supports the Latin American Free Methodist Church through Community Church Planting (CCP) and introduces CCP to other associations and networks. Paul’s wife, Delia Nüesch-Olver, officially retired from FMWM, serves as ILA’s ambassador at large.
- more intercessors to support this movement; Sin oración no hay multiplicación – no prayer, no multiplication
- new believers to be rooted in faith and participate in God’s mission in their family, neighborhood and country
- new leaders to be developed according to 2 Timothy 2:2
- new churches to be established and reproduce themselves in other communities
- open doors to share the vision of CCP in other countries and associations
Recent Heartbeat Articles
Agua Prieta, Mexico, is a town on the country’s border with the United States, adjacent to the town of Douglas, Arizona. This is where Myrna Galvan lived, received the Disciples that Multiply Disciples (DMD) training, and started a “house of peace.” Shortly after the...
In early February 2021, the Costa Rica Free Methodist Church received Pastora Naya Sucre, her husband and her son from Creative Access Country X. Several years ago, responding to the Community Church Planting (CCP) movement’s invitation, Naya and her husband opened...