- Gabriel’s periodic visits to the Forest Region
- the further development of a medical center called Cellule Médicale le Moissonneur en Christ (CMMC) in N’zérékoré
- the opening of a new church in Coyah and food pantry ministry there
- Gabriel’s continued preparation for ordination in 2023
In September 2012, Mike Reynen and FM Togo leader Dosseh Takpale opened work in Guinea Conakry, putting a Congolese missionary in place to lead the work. That missionary completed his assignment, and now Dr. Gabriel Lamah is leading this work. The church is expanding with additional fellowships in the capital, Conakry, and the interior Forest Region.
In 2012, Africa Area Director Mike Reynen and FMC Togo leader Dosseh Takpale met with a Congolese pastor in Conakry. This man had been ministering in Guinea for several years, had a Free Methodist background, and was willing to help launch FMC work in Guinea. He led for the first six years. At the end of 2018 Dr. Gabriel Lamah, a Guinean, was appointed to lead the work forward.
Dr. Gabriel Lamah
Church-in-Formation, Guinea Conakry
Dosseh Takpale is the superintendent of the Togo Provisional Annual Conference. As an international missionary, he now assists in supervising four other countries: Guinea, Ivory Coast, Guinea Bissau and Mali. In addition, Dosseh serves as the regional administrative...
Prayercast | Guinea Conakry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Population: 13,071,000
- Evangelical Christians: 0.71%
- FM Work Opened: 2013
- FM Churches: 6
- FMC Membership: 216
- Ministerial Candidates: 7
- Country Leader: Dr. Gabriel Lamah
- Ecclesiastical Accountability: FMWM through Africa Area Director Mike Reynen
Join the ministry in Guinea Conakry
Church Planting & Development
Funding Guinea Conakry Church Planting and Development (CPD) will help resource the following people and strategic initiatives:
- Expenses for the office from which Pastor Gabriel gives leadership to the church plants, new leaders and to his own congregation
- Materials for new leaders to be trained in church planting and pastoral ministry
- Training seminar expenses – food and transportation
- Evangelism expenses including event costs and materials for outreach