Free Methodist World Missions makes disciples by mobilizing the global church and empowering international leaders to establish transformational churches.
The missions resource team assists the Area Directors and the global missionary team through:
- Recruitment and enhancing missionary deployment
- Assisting existing missionaries with their unique needs
- Providing leadership development for volunteers, missionaries and national leaders
- Connecting with ministry partners engaged in compassion ministries and justice issues
- Improving missions communication within the US Free Methodist Church to better aid in the funding of missions
Director of Global Engagement
Strategic catalyst for implementing the vision of Board of Bishops and spokesperson on behalf of FMWM working alongside Area Directors to advance the mission.
Director of Operations and Innovative Initiatives
Provides leadership and oversight for office staff as well as creativity for operational systems ensuring the strategic vision for FMWM is being implemented.
Provides assistance to individuals with questions related to financial gifts. Prepares financial reports for churches and conferences. Assists missionaries with financial tools. Serves as the financial liaison between missions and the finance office for problem-solving.
Communications Content Coordinator
Coordinates content for publications, webpage and electronic communications between World Missions and the Communications Department of the Free Methodist Church USA.
GENERAL MISSIONS INQUIRIES
P.O. Box 51710
Indianapolis, IN 46251
Email: Contact Us Via the Website