- work during a period of challenges
- the marginalized refugees in one portion of the country
- provision for those whose needs are left unmet because of economic difficulties
- strength and encouragement for believers as they care for the poor, orphans and widows
- facility needs for LLBC
In the early 1980s, a leader lived in a country restricted from the outside world and was part of a group that had abandoned a commitment to holiness. He longed for renewal. Through a series of connections with FM leaders and other workers, the work in Creative Access Asia – MR officially joined the global FM family in 1994. Today the leaders have a renewed focus on initiating new fellowships. In 2021 they had more new believers than any other year, over 220. Other work includes homes for children and youth, a high-school boarding school, and LLBC in the capital city. They also work among the CA and tribal people. ICCM has two homes for children in one area.
Provisional Annual Conference
- FM Groups: 30
- FM Membership: 1,277
- FM Work Opened: 1994
- Superintendent: Pakep
Join the ministry in
Creative Access Asia – MR
Extra Mile Projects
This fund supports the work of LLBC.
Creative Access Asia – MR Special Projects
A variety of one-time or very short-term projects arise from time to time. This EMP provides a place to receive donations and track the distributions for these projects.
Creative Access Asia – MR Strategic Development
Strategic Development include:
1. Translation and printing of strategic thinking and planning materials.
- Week-long training sessions with key leaders
3. Translation and printing of company manuals
- Unforeseen leadership development needs