Chris and Yuko Wilkins are FMWM missionaries with a vision to encourage discipleship in the church and help believers be involved in kingdom building. Chris and Yuko are training pastors and laity to multiply their faith. Train & Multiply is an obedience-based discipleship movement experiencing breakthroughs in Japan. In addition, they assist the ministry of the FM church in Machida in various capacities, teaching at the Tokyo Biblical Seminary, teaching English classes from a biblical perspective, serving in the community, translating and doing street ministry.
Children: Caleb, Corey
- Train & Multiply — discipleship ministry and seminars
- wisdom and discernment for the Japanese church’s leaders
- a strategy to help the church reach the youth of Japan
- the discipleship of young Japanese pastors
- the Wilkins boys’ education, now and in the future
- fruit from the street ministry
- Yuko’s translation work for Train & Multiply
At the Station
Recent Heartbeat Articles
Spiritual oppression is real in Cambodia and Thailand. Both countries have significant levels of poverty and oppression. Materialism is the new religion, and drugs are destroying whole communities. Yet, despite the obstacles, God is advancing His mission. The church...
Japan is often described as a missionary graveyard. The hard work and effort put into sharing the gospel often seems to bear little spiritual fruit and is discouraging. With Christians making up less than 1% of the population, churches are small, and many pastors and...