Algent and Erjona Bregu are appointed as national missionaries in Albania. Algent works bi-vocationally as a barber and engages his community through cycling, fishing, and camping ministries. Erjona is a certified primary teacher. The Free Methodist Church in Europe is partnering with the Bregus and NOVO; a ministry focused on discipleship movements using the Discovery Bible Study method. Together they are mobilizing the people of Albania for transformation and multiplication.
Children: Helga, Luka
- wisdom for their family and for grace as they face the circumstances around them
- their children’s studies, and for them to be witnesses in their schools
- the establishment of the learning center
- a place with enough space to provide services for the communities around them
- their financial support
- volunteers who will be part of their mission
- opportunities to reach new families, especially the many Muslims nearby who have hearts open to God’s Word
After years of faithfulness in Hungary, we now see the Lord’s blessing. For many years, the Free Methodist Church (FMC) in Hungary has faithfully served congregations in both Budapest and Győr. The church has also been instrumental in bringing awareness of the dangers...
Albania is known for its archaeological heritage, unspoiled beaches, unique traditions and hospitality. Yet, it is one of Europe’s least developed countries. Few Albanians consider religion to be a dominant factor in their lives. Religious demographics indicate the...