- leaders of every language to step up to serve their language group
- resources and personnel to assist with the ongoing discipleship demand
- a new location for the church and ministry center
- a restart of the Greek ministry, which has been overshadowed by the outreach to Muslims
- Afghani outreach and expansion of Anagenesis NGO ministry
The Thessaloniki FM Church Anagenesis includes Greek members and over 20 other nationalities. Its primary focus is on sharing Christ with the thousands of Muslim immigrants seeking a new life in Europe. Since the 2015 refugee crisis in Europe began, more than 50 have been baptized, and other new believers are currently being discipled and prepared for baptism. The church team serves tirelessly at their meeting place in Thessaloniki. They also visit refugee camps, holding Bible studies and visiting homes.
National Ministry Coordinator
The ongoing refugee crisis has changed the focus of Michael and Maria Long’s ministry. The FM Church of Thessaloniki is multicultural and multilingual, with Muslims regularly visiting since Easter 2016. Currently, there are separate meetings in English and Farsi. The...
Prayercast | Greece
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Population: 10,775,557
- Evangelical Christians: 0.4%
- FM Work Opened: 2000
- FM Churches: 1
- FMC Membership: 70
- Ordained Ministers: 1
- Ecclesiastical Authority: FMWM through Europe Area Director Josh Fajardo
Join the ministry in Greece
Church Planting & Development
Funding the Greece Church Planting and Development (CPD) will help resource the following people and strategic initiatives:
- Thessaloniki church leadership development
- CCP ministry
- Jason’s Place Guest Services
- Syrian refugee crisis relief work
- Set Free human trafficking ministry
- Travel expenses for ministry in Europe and region
- CPD promotional materials
Extra Mile Projects
Greece Development Fund
- Refugee work continues to expand and needs financial assistance for NGO Administrative costs.
- Livelihood projects operated by MIA Tribe, cause driven fair trade products and also soon, Agricultural Cooperative named Holy Cow.
- Job Training and Development Center for Refugees.