- development of healthy leaders, multiplication of committed disciples and empowerment of transformational churches
- the integral ministry of The Harbor in the strategic city of Buenos Aires
- wisdom and strength for Pastor Rodrigo Rosado as he leads this mission district and as his family (Tanya and Ellia) adjusts to life in Argentina
- encouragement and passion for all of the pastors and leaders in Argentina
The Free Methodist Church is experiencing a new birth under the leadership of the new mission district leader and missionary, Rodrigo Rosado. Currently, there are five established churches and three church plants in five different cities/towns. The Harbor ministry based in Buenos Aires provides housing for university students who are emerging Christian leaders, is the home of an international church started by the Nikkei Conference in Brazil and is a developing a leadership training center for community church planting.
In 1994, a missionary family moved from Chile to the outskirts of Buenos Aires and eventually opened the first Free Methodist Church in Argentina. The ministry grew and included churches in other parts of the country. In 2018, a partnership began with the Nikkei Conference of Brazil for a ministry in Buenos Aires. In 2021, the district was restructured, and missionary Rodrigo Rosado became the mission district leader.
Argentina Mission District
The Rosados live and serve in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where they co-pastor The Harbor, an international multicultural church. The Harbor operates as a network of house churches and a residence for emerging leaders from across Latin America who are university...
Andrea Tinsley lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She serves as resident director at The Harbor, which provides dorm-like housing for emerging Christian leaders from Latin America who study at the University of Buenos Aires. Students will receive pastoral care,...
Prayercast | Argentina
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Population: Argentina – 43,024,374 (89% urban)
- Evangelical Christians: Argentina – 9.1%;
- FM Work Opened: 1977 (restarted in 2021)
- FM Churches: 5
- FMC Membership: 234
- Ordained Ministers: 8
- Conference Ministerial Candidates: 32
- District Leader: Rodrigo Rosado
- Ecclesiastical Accountability: FMWM through Latin America Area Director Ricardo Gómez
Join the ministry in Argentina
Church Planting & Development
Funding the Argentina Church Planting and Development (CPD) will help resource the following people and strategic initiatives: Pastoral training for 22 current conference ministerial candidates and a large group of young leaders
Extra Mile Projects
The Harbor – Buenos Aires Ministry
The Harbor is a ministry based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, with four specific and interrelated purposes:
- A harbor for all nations. The Harbor strives to become a multi-cultural, international church reaching people regardless of national and ethnic origin.
- A harbor for students. The Harbor provides dorm-like housing for emerging Christian leaders from Latin America who study at the University of Buenos Aires. Students will receive pastoral care, spiritual formation, leadership training and hands-on ministry experience to connect career and ministry.
- A harbor for the community. The Harbor strives to participate in community transformation by getting to know the community’s needs and responding in holistic ways, potentially including establishing micro-enterprise projects in the building’s storefronts.
- A harbor for leaders. The Harbor will be a Community Church Planting Training Center where leaders will be mentored and trained to plant community churches.