David and Ginegda “Yeya” López are international missionaries who relocated to their home country last year. David is an ordained elder with a successful track record of multiplying disciples, leaders and churches. He is the coordinator for multiplying committed disciples in the Free Methodist Church of Latin America and promotes church planting throughout the region.
Children: David Alejandro, Valery
- God’s wisdom and discernment for every team: trainers, mentors, communications and prayer
- the addition of the right team members to implement the vision God has given
- church leaders and pastors to be empowered with the vision to multiply committed disciples in new places
- their children’s physical, emotional and spiritual health
- the Lord to guide them in every area of life and give them strength for ministry and care of their family
Recent Heartbeat Articles
Sickness to Health: Community Transformation
Worldwide, we see humanity experiencing crises and distress, particularly in developing nations. Creative Access Country-X is no exception. The medical clinic project in Creative Access Country-X was born out of a desire to participate with God in the restoration of...
Discipling: No Distance or Age Limitations
Agua Prieta, Mexico, is a town on the country’s border with the United States, adjacent to the town of Douglas, Arizona. This is where Myrna Galvan lived, received the Disciples that Multiply Disciples (DMD) training, and started a “house of peace.” Shortly after the...
Bitterness to Forgiveness
Can you imagine immigrating from Central America to Europe? Because of growing violence among youth in El Salvador, immigrating to Spain is exactly what Shelvi did. A young woman from El Salvador, Shelvi came to Spain to start a new life and find a safe place for her...
A New Awakening
Marlín, a 51-year-old woman, thought her life was perfect! Her family was just as she had dreamed, and she had a wonderful job doing what she was passionate about – teaching. As a teacher, she thought she was prepared to face any difficult situation, until one day,...