Rich and Laurie serve in San Pedro de la Paz, on the edge of Concepción, Chile. Rich is an elder in the Keystone Conference. After years of pastoring in the U.S. and leading short-term mission teams to various parts of the world, the Chilean Conference of the FMC invited the Sheriffs to come full time and plant bilingual churches. Along with church planting, they work in leadership development and encouraging local FM pastors, families and churches.
- continued fruitfulness in church planting in new neighborhoods of Concepción
- God’s intervention and preparation, now, in the lives He is drawing into a relationship with Him
- those He is calling into leadership as church planters
- continued Spanish language and Chilean cultural acquisition
- God’s provision in extending and maintaining a dedicated, earnest and powerful team of prayer and financial supporters
Let me introduce you to Juan Carlos and Yaneth Rodriguez. They started their ministry as youth pastors and later began focusing on church planting and small-group ministry. In 2004 they planted the “Manantial de Vida” (Spring of Life) Free Methodist Church in Nogales,...
Agua Prieta, Mexico, is a town on the country’s border with the United States, adjacent to the town of Douglas, Arizona. This is where Myrna Galvan lived, received the Disciples that Multiply Disciples (DMD) training, and started a “house of peace.” Shortly after the...