- continued growth of informal networks of friends, families and acquaintances that cross national and cultural boundaries
- the Holy Spirit to go before house-church planters and trainers in preparing households and communities for the gospel’s witness
- the restraining of spiritual and political forces that oppress kingdom work
- safety of leaders crossing national borders to plant churches and train new leaders
- continued multiplication of leaders and churches
- discipleship and growth of new believers
- new countries where work began in 2021
The Free Methodist Church has emerging work in several Middle Eastern countries where access by Western missionaries is extremely limited or even prohibited. Through partnerships with Impact Middle East, FMWM is developing strategies using workers from other countries in the region who have greater access to neighboring nations. An added benefit to such strategies is that language and cultural barriers are less challenging for people from similar backgrounds. The number of house churches in these nations increases monthly.