Free Methodist World Missions makes disciples by mobilizing the global church and empowering international leaders to establish transformational churches.
The missions resource team assists the Area Directors and the global missionary team through:
- Recruitment and enhancing missionary deployment
- Assisting existing missionaries with their unique needs
- Providing leadership development for volunteers, missionaries and national leaders
- Connecting with ministry partners engaged in compassion ministries and justice issues
- Improving missions communication within the US Free Methodist Church to better aid in the funding of missions
Director of Global Church Advocacy
Catalyst for implementing the vision of Board of Bishops and spokesperson on behalf of FMWM working alongside Area Directors to advance the mission.
Dir. of Operations and Innovative Initiatives
Provide leadership and oversight for office staff as well as creativity for operational systems ensuring the strategic vision for FMWM is being implemented.
Provide assistance to individuals with questions related to financial gifts. Prepare financial reports for churches and conferences. Assist missionaries with financial tools. Serve as the financial liaison between missions and the finance office for problem solving.
Ministry Deployment Coordinator
Provide administrative oversight in helping short-term volunteers and long-term missionary candidates seeking to serve through FMWM. For more information about FMWM and service opportunities click the “Go” tab at the top of the page.
Communications Content Coordinator
Jan serves as a coordinator of content for publications, webpage and electronic communications between World Missions and the Communications Department of the Free Methodist Church-USA.
GENERAL MISSIONS INQUIRIES
770 N High School Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46214