Larry Winckles serves as the Europe Area associate director, working closely with Josh Fajardo, Europe Area director. As associate area director, Larry helps resource and equip developing FM ministries within continental Europe. He also serves as secretary of the Hungarian Bread of Life Foundation and the Budapest mission team leader. Katie serves on the leadership team of the Budapest fellowship, facilitates women’s ministry programs, oversees a weekly English class offered free to the community and has a ministry of hospitality. Both Larry and Katie are involved with the Hungarian Set Free Movement. Larry also represents the Bread of Life Foundation in the European Freedom Network.
- discernment in helping the Hungarian leaders set the future direction of the church
- new leaders to be raised for the Győr and Budapest fellowships
- developing ministries in the towns of Pécs and Veszprém
- growth and spiritual health of the church fellowships
- new doors to open in Hungary for outreach and making disciples
- wisdom in balancing between local, national and Europe-wide concerns
- the ability to maintain close connections with their parents, grown children, grandchildren and extended family
- open doors for expanding the Set Free Movement network and ministries
Here is a trick question: Which is more important, faithfulness or success? On a recent journey to Europe, I pondered and struggled with this question. We are all amazed at what is happening in Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. Last February, 161 people were...