- the multiplication of committed disciples and development of healthy leaders
- continued active participation in the transformation of individuals, families and society
- God’s guidance over the ordination process of two ministerial candidates
- guidance and wisdom for missionaries Dennis and Kyle Leon and their family
The 360 Mission District is based in Costa Rica and serves surfing communities all over the world through its connection to Christian Surfers International. Its ministry is holistic and transformational and focuses on creating flexible structures to sustain continued church growth. After being closed due to the pandemic, the mission district has been able to re-open the Uno Mas (one more) tutoring center for children and the computer center for adults.
360 Mission District
Dennis and Kyle Leon moved to Esterillos, Costa Rica, with a vision to see everyone in every community have access to a living church by multiplying disciples, workers and churches. God has used them to lead to Christ and disciple many new believers, resulting in a...
What is the “Chicken Project?”
On the Costa Rican coast, Dennis Leon had an excellent idea to address the financial impact that Coronavirus quarantine had on this tourism-based economy. Not only are they able to provide food and dignity to families throughout the area but they are making connections and earning the right to be heard and share Christ. This is one example of how to participate in God’s transformation of people and communities as we plant transformational churches throughout the region.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- FM Work Opened: 2015
- FM Churches: 3
- FM Membership: 204
- Ordained Ministers: 0
- Ministerial Candidates: 3
- District Leader: Dennis Leon
- Ecclesiastical Accountability: FMWM through Latin America Area Director, Dr. Ricardo Gómez
Join the ministry in 360 Mission District (Costa Rica)
Church Planting & Development
This mission district is without borders, having work extending as far away as Germany. Support for 360 Mission District Church Planting and Development (CPD) will help resource the following people and strategic initiatives:
- Missionaries Dennis and Kyle Leon who are planting a network of new churches on the Pacific coast (Three congregations have formed, two in beach towns and one by following up contacts in the capital city of San Jose.)
- Three new church plants are in development now with a fourth planned for Panamá
- Two organized groups for holistic ministry:
- Vida Raiz (Life Root) is an organic garden that provides food and employment for needy people
- Uno Mas (One More) offers tutoring and supplemental education for children as well as a computer center for adults in three different beach communities
- A partnership with Christian Surfers International to multiply disciples, leaders and churches in other parts of Central America