David and Ginegda “Yeya” López are international missionaries who relocated to their home country last year. David is an ordained elder with a successful track record of multiplying disciples, leaders and churches. He is the coordinator for multiplying committed disciples in the Free Methodist Church of Latin America and promotes church planting throughout the region.
Children: David Alejandro, Valery
- God’s wisdom and discernment for every team: trainers, mentors, communications and prayer
- the addition of the right team members to implement the vision God has given
- church leaders and pastors to be empowered with the vision to multiply committed disciples in new places
- their children’s physical, emotional and spiritual health
- the Lord to guide them in every area of life and give them strength for ministry and care of their family
Recent Heartbeat Articles
From the plentiful plains of Argentina to the mountainous coffee-bean farms of Colombia, much of Latin America is known for its fertile soil and lush agricultural environments. The process of cultivating growth – preparing soil, planting seeds, caring for young plants...
Leaders play a significant role in the construction of every society and community. In a world of constant change, the importance of trained and committed leaders cannot be underestimated. The training of national leaders emerges as a fundamental pillar for the growth...
Esmeraldas is a beautiful province on the Ecuadorian Pacific Coast adorned by a brilliant sun, with waves hitting the boats that sail through its sea. But it is also an area filled with serious social conflicts affecting young people, who are easy prey to drug...
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) defines human trafficking as the third-most-lucrative crime for international mafias after drug trafficking and counterfeiting of consumer goods. It is a scourge on humanity. The Free Methodist Church (FMC) in Latin...