- protection and provision for leaders, believers and their families
- God’s continued provision for a lifelong transformation to happen through the school, clinics and addiction-recovery ministries
- healing for Pastora Glendys, Hector’s wife, who had spinal surgery in 2021 and is facing many complications
- wisdom and guidance for Pastor Casto and Pastor Hector as they lead the conference and mission district
- the continuing multiplication of committed disciples and development of healthy leaders
Despite the social, political and economic challenges and frequent immigration of church members in search of a better future, this continues to be the largest and fasting-growing conference in Latin America. Its holistic ministry includes an FM school for over 400 students, a Bible institute that trained 232 people last year, a low-cost dental/medical clinic, a soccer school, and a pollito (chicken) project providing meat and eggs to members of the community.
The biggest thing happening in this mission district, located in the country’s capital city, is the creation of a new medical clinic. It will also house the existing homes for the elderly and addiction-recovery ministry. The district serves a wide range of people, from rock musicians to a fast-growing ministry for people who are deaf and mute.
Dr. Casto Rojas
Creative Access Country X Annual Conference
Hector Simon Correa
Creative Access Country X Mission District
Recent Heartbeat Articles
Four years ago, Olga Beatriz Gómez Alzate arrived in Medellin, Colombia, from Creative Access Country X. She moved into the Alfonso López...
For a long time, we have emphasized family discipleship within the church. Through much prayer and intentional discipleship, we are witnessing the...
Worldwide, we see humanity experiencing crises and distress, particularly in developing nations. Creative Access Country-X is no exception. The...
Like many before and after him, José Carrasquel left Creative Access Country X in search of a better life. He planned to travel to Chile, where his brother-in-law had already settled, but Jóse only had enough money to reach the first town across the border in Brazil. He soon realized God had a different plan.
Psalm 42 is a precious portion of God’s Word. Here the psalmist opens his soul and allows us to see his reality and emotions: exhaustion, sadness, anguish, loneliness and a crisis of faith. What a contrast to our expectations from a servant of the Lord! Amid the pandemic, many of our Latin American leaders have experienced similar circumstances and deep emotions.
- FM Churches: 11
- FM Membership: 2,917
- FM Work Opened: 1984
- Superintendent: Dr. Casto Rojas
- FM Church Plants: 5
- FM Church Plants: 5
- FM Membership: 447
- FM Work Opened: 2018
- Superintendent: Hector Simon Correa
Join the ministry in Creative Access Country – X
Give – Annual Conference
Commit – Annual Conference
Give – Mission District
Commit – Mission District
Annual Conference Church Planting & Development
Support for Creative Access Latin America -X Church Planting and Development (CPD) will help resource the following strategic initiatives:
- A network of home fellowships reaching people of all ages for Christ.
- New church plants and multiplied home groups in the capital city and in three other provincial capitals.
- A Bible institute.
Mission District Church Planting & Development
The Church Planting and Development Fund for Mission District Occidente resources the following:
- A growing network of community church plants in the capital city and surrounding areas
- Integral ministry to the homeless and the elderly
- A drug rehabilitation program
- A medical clinic
- A church for the hearing impaired
- Pastoral formation and leadership development programs