“Man Smiling in city street” by Kevin Austin.
- the goal of planting 21 new house churches in outlying provinces this year
- the three ICCM centers, specifically for the social and spiritual development of children from impoverished areas
- healing, wisdom and resources from God to meet the needs of church members
- the spiritual strength of pastors and growth of believers
- challenging new sociopolitical climate
Many current church members have converted from Buddhism. Thriving ministries include three ICCM child-development centers, church planting initiatives, and micro-enterprise projects to support pastors and provide income for church members. Superintendent Daniel Sar has the vision to see over 300 new churches planted by 2030. The church in Creative Access Asia – HK has mission work in Cambodia, including a school. Kurmal International School, located on the Phnom Penh ministry center campus, began classes in 2011; the school will eventually offer quality education for grades K-12.
In 1992 Rev. Sok and Savy Em returned from Canada to the village of Prek Thei to begin ministry. This work was formally organized with the help of the Asia Pacific Free Methodist Missions Association (APFMMA) and the Free Methodist Church in Creative Access Asia-HK. In 2018 the church moved to Provisional Annual Conference status and began working directly with FMWM-Asia.
Superintendent Daniel Sar Sokhapong
Cambodia Provisional Annual Conference
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Prayercast | Cambodia
Church Planting in Cambodia
RECENT HEARTBEAT ARTICLES
Imagine living without hope in a remote Cambodian village. Now imagine attending worship Sunday morning at a local Free Methodist Church. You might...
I’ve been listening to The Journal of John Wesley. He was chased down, stoned, rejected and condemned. Yet he proclaimed the gospel to all he could....
Superintendent Daniel Sar of our Cambodian Free Methodist Church has a dynamic vision to plant a church in the thousands of villages in Cambodia...
All of the above is the reasoning behind our Freedom Sunday 2022 projects:
In Asia, we’ve seen the Father use the global pandemic and lockdowns to accomplish His good purposes and communicate His love. This past Christmas,...
Provisional Annual Conference
Join the ministry in Cambodia
Church Planting & Development
Funding the Cambodia Church Planting and Development (CPD) account will help resource the following people and strategic initiatives:
- Overseeing the work of church planters to keep them accountable and effective
- Community Church Planting trainers and materials to enable church planting multiplication through effective discipleship
- Leadership training and scholarships for pastors and lay leaders through seminars done by FMC or others
- Funds to provide a speaker and materials for annual pastors’ retreat for encouragement and team building
Extra Mile PROJECTS
Cambodia Leadership Development
Scholarship candidates are approved in Cambodia for attending Bible school. U.S. sponsors send their funds through this extra mile project fund.
Cambodia College Scholarships
As ICCM sponsored children graduate from high school, they can apply for scholarship help in attending college. Scholarships provide tuition and dorm fees, while the student and his/her family cover books, food and other living expenses.